Wednesday, October 19, 2022
Noon – 1:00 pm MT
On Wednesday, October 19 at noon – we’ll be chatting with a panel of tech marketers about their careers. The ups, the downs – and why they think tech is the place to be.
Our moderator (and Partner of 321 Growth Academy + OnRamp) Chantel Elliott will be joined by:
Jordan Boyd – Founder @ Advoz Shopify App
Chan Chong – Marketing Manager @ Orpyx Medical Technologies
Danielle Torrie – Manager, Brand Marketing @ Symend
We’ll talk about:
- Why tech is such a great industry to work in – the culture, the pace and the people
- What skills you need to be successful in a tech marketing role, and how to learn those skills
- The variety of marketing roles that exist in a tech company
- What is means to be a T-shaped marketer and why that matters in tech
- How you can hop on board the path to becoming a tech marketer – and land a job
We’ll also leave plenty of time for your questions. We hope you can join us for the session. We’ll send you the Zoom details via email a few days before the event.
Have questions? Give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Signing up for this event implies that you agree to receive emails from OnRamp; however you can unsubscribe at any time.*