Designing digital marketing campaigns can feel overwhelming. It’s tough to know where to start.
That’s why we’re going to show you exactly what you need to do to make sure that what your building is designed to deliver results.
Weds, Nov 16 2022
Noon – 1:00 pm MT
Aspiring (and current) digital marketers!
Designing digital marketing campaigns is a big part of what we do as marketers. But how do you know if you are evaluating and considering all of the right things to ensure it’s built to deliver results?
On Wednesday, November 16 at noon MST, 321 Growth Academy & OnRamp Partner Chantel Elliott will be running a free online session about designing a kick-butt digital marketing campaign.
This session is free to join and delivered online via Zoom.
- Defining your target audience & ideal customer profile (ICP)
- Leveraging a juicy problem you solve
- Understanding your buyer’s journey & where the campaign fits
- Picking the right traction channels or tactics
- Defining the right metrics to measure success
- How to build integrated campaigns for optimal results
We’ll also leave plenty of time for your questions. We hope you can join us for the session. We’ll send you the Zoom details via email a few days before the event.
Have questions? Give us a shout at email@example.com.
*Signing up for this event implies that you agree to receive emails from OnRamp; however you can unsubscribe at any time.*