Committing to investing in your career can feel scary. That’s exactly why we want OnRamp to be accessible regardless of your financial situation. So you can kick-start your marketing career in tech without the stress of going into debt.
There’s just one application form you need to fill out to be considered for all of the available supports. Once you apply, we’ll let you know which (if any) tuition supports you qualify for! We have a number of them available – so read on to find out which ones you may qualify for.
Our friends at SAIT have generously offered to provide some tuition supports to their own students. This tuition support is valued at $1,000 per package (which means it would cover 50% of your total course cost!). To qualify for this support, you must meet the following criteria.
- You must be a graduate of a SAIT program who has graduated within the past two years (2020 – 2022).
- You must be reviewed as a good-fit candidate for the OnRamp program and have financial need.
- What makes a good-fit candidate for OnRamp you ask? Here’s a few things that are wins in our books:
- An interest in tech
- Transferable skills that would apply to a tech marketing role
- Past experience in marketing (even as a volunteer)
- The right attitude to fit with tech culture (curious, comfortable with fast-pace & ambiguity)
University of Calgary – Hunter Hub
The Hunter Hub for Entrepreneurial Thinking has also offered to provide some tuition support packages for University of Calgary students valued at $1000 per package (that’s 50% of your total course cost!). To qualify for this support, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a University of Calgary graduate who has graduated within the past two years (2020 – 2022).
- You must be reviewed as a good-fit candidate for the OnRamp program and have financial need
We’ve also got a few tuition supports up our sleeve if you aren’t a SAIT or University of Calgary grad. They are in varying amounts, but may cover up to 50% of your course costs.
There is a limited amount of scholarship funding available to support applicants to participate in this upcoming cohort of the OnRamp Growth Marketing Bootcamp, based on need. This varied funding is in place to reduce barriers for women, BIPOC, LGBTQ2S+ individuals, new immigrants, and those in significantly restrictive economic situations, who otherwise would not be able or would be significantly challenged to participate in the program.
The deadline to apply for these supports is Friday, December 2. The final decisions will be made by Friday, November 25, and individuals will be contacted the following week. Apply today so you don’t miss out.