Life in tech marketing: is this the career for you?
The tech industry is dying for new marketing talent. Join our panel discussion with tech industry marketers to learn how you can start your career in Alberta tech in 2022.
Wednesday March 2, 2022
11:30 am – 1:00 pm MT
Attention: Students and career pivoters!
Alberta tech companies are seeing explosive growth, huge influxes of venture capital and they need to staff up their marketing teams. In fact, there are more opportunities in tech marketing than there is talent right now.
On Wednesday March 2, 2022, OnRamp – Calgary’s first marketing bootcamp custom-built to help new graduates and career pivoters join the tech industry – will present a panel discussion on tech marketing.
The panel is free for students to join and delivered online.
Our panel of tech industry marketing leaders:
Moderated by Chantel Elliott, Director of the OnRamp Program.
- What it’s like to work in fast-paced tech companies
- Why tech is the ideal place to start your marketing career
- What’s so amazing about working in tech: the culture, the opportunity to make an impact
- The marketing skills and experience you’ll need to work in tech
- What it means to be a T-shaped marketer and why it’s important
- How to land a marketing job in tech in 2022 with OnRamp
We’ll also leave plenty of time for your questions. We hope you can join us for the session. We’ll send you the Zoom details via email a few days before the event.
Have questions? Give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Signing up for this event implies that you agree to receive emails from OnRamp; however you can unsubscribe at any time.*